Saturday, January 29, 2011
While waiting for Neil's seat tube to cure I marked the rest of the tubes for cutting and mitering (the fine black lines scribed in the silver marker).
Still had time so I modified a cable guide to better fit the chain stay diameter (and took off one of the rivet holes).
More time left so I set up the JIG and placed the head tube and BB.
I had to make new mitering mandrels for the sander so I cut and turned the one for the BB30. Oh look...Neil's seat tube is magically finished and the post mount fits!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)