I finished sanding the joints on Chuck's frame and I'm pretty happy with the results. I also started to layout and size the paint mask files on the frame. Here is there frame with the mock up mask applied.
Next is the head tube badge mask.
I wet down the sanded head tube joints with water to judge how they'll look under clear coat.
With the larger fillets I think the joints came out looking good.
The next step is to install the derailleur cable guides under the BB and under the down tube. After that I'll bond in a seat post adapter sleeve so a 27.2mm post will slide in perfectly, then it's ready for paint.